Entry and Collection Arrangements
There are slight changes to the way children will enter or leave school this year.
- EYFS and Year 1 – Enter through the white double doors on the right hand side.
- Year 2 – Enter through the cloakroom door, near the library path.
- Year 3 and 4 – Enter through the doors at the far end of the playground near the Year 3 cloakroom.
- EYFS – Please collect from the new EYFS fenced outdoor area
- Year 1– Please collect from the Year 1 outdoor area, at the front of school
- Year 2 – Please collect from your child’s outside classroom door, towards the back of the playground.
- Year 3 – Please meet your child at the far end of the playground, to the left of the play-trail
- Year 4 -Please meet your child at the end of the library path.
All children must be collected by an approved person on your collection list, who must be at least Upper School age.