We are seeking to appoint three Midday Supervisors to join our friendly team from September 2019.
Your role will be to support
• The setting up of the school hall with tables and food stations.
• The children at lunchtime, whilst they are eating.
• The cleaning and clearing away of tables, food stations and cleaning the hall floor.*
*There is manual handling involved in setting up and clearing away the hall.
Contribute to the children’s enjoyment of lunchtime though,
• Promoting active play and playing alongside the children.
• Leading playground games.
• Listening to and supporting children to resolve issues.
• Promoting the school’s ethos values.
7.5 hours per week (38 weeks per year – term time only)
Monday to Friday. Start time may be either 11.30am or 11.50am.
Dorset Grade 1
Visits to the school during lunchtime are welcomed to help you understand the role.
Ferndown First School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will need to undertake a criminal record check via the DBS. Ferndown First School also promotes equal opportunities for its workforce.
Closing date: Friday July 5th. Interview date: TBC
Please contact the school office for more information and for details on how to apply online.