Our School Support Worker is Mrs Bramley. She has been working with children for over 20 years, for much of that time within a local Health Visiting Team as a Community Nursery Nurse.
Support for pupils includes:
- promoting good attendance and punctuality
- promoting self-esteem and confidence
- promoting positive behaviour and positive attitudes to learning
- providing one-to-one ELSA support
Support for families includes:
- advice and support in promoting positive behaviour at home
- advice and support to help parents prioritise learning at home
- liaising with a range of external services such as housing and Social Care
- providing information and signposting to other services in the local area
- assistance in completing paperwork and forms e.g. housing, special educational needs, school places and benefits
- attendance and support at school and other agency meetings
If you need any help or support, please ask to speak with Mrs Bramley.